Top 10 Questions to ask your partner during Dating
Love is a beautiful thing. There is no better feeling than being with a person that makes you feel special. Going on dates together, picnics or honest conversations can be very romantic. The key to keeping that spark alive lies in honesty. It is a proven fact that deep honest conversations help a dating couple grow stronger and closer.
During dating your aim is, to build a strong connection. You want to see your relationship weather through all the storms and challenges successfully. You do this by asking the right questions. Here are 10 questions to ask your partner during dating that will establish a stronger connection.
- What are your ambitions for the future? This question is to determine how serious they plan on running their life. It also helps to know if they have you in their plans for the future.
- What is the happiest thing to ever happen to you? You are trying to get them to open up to you. This question helps to get an insight into the things that make your partner very happy,
- What achievement made you very proud? This question tries to encourage him/her to open up about their accomplishments. It also lets them know that you appreciate the effort they put into making sure they accomplished the task.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? This aims at finding out whether your partner is comfortable in their current surroundings. And the plans they might have for the future. It will also show their adventurous spirit if they love travelling.
- What do you and don’t you like about me? Try and be honest with each other. Take the negatives and work towards building them together. The best relationships take a collective effort.
- What is your definition of true love? Try and get to understand each other’s definition of love. It helps to know how your partner views love. It also gives you insight into how their idea for a perfect relationship You can then work on making your relationship suitable to both your needs.
- Anything you want to get off your chest? You should solve anything that might later affect the relationship early. Getting of an issue that has been disturbing you is a perfect way to show your partner honesty.
- Would your younger self be proud of who you have become? With this question, you are trying to establish if they are content with how their life is going. Based on the answer you can then work on making things better.
- What are the things we lack in common? Trying to establish what things set you apart is key to ensuring your relationship lasts longer. It will also highlight the weaknesses that require immediate attention.
- How is your family like? if you have been dating for a while then you probably would one day want to meet his/her family. Try and see if they are open to talk about their family. This will give you an insight into how life was for them growing up.
For Furthermore clarification on how to answer your partner on your First Dating Visit www.naturallydating.com