Fighting the signs of aging has not been easier. Today, with treatments getting modernized, it has become more convenient to get the skin of choice. Keeping aside the surgeries, anti-aging laser treatments are a saviour now. They have been proved scientifically effective and are completely non-invasive. With this treatment, it is possible to completely change the look and texture of the skin, without even damaging it. Let us know more about what it is.
What is the anti-aging laser treatment?
This treatment is popularly known as laser skin surfacing that is performed by physicians or dermatologists. They are topical therapies using heat and light in moderation and are similar to infrared or sauna treatments. Various forms of lights are used for they can:
- Boost the skin’s overall texture and appearance
- Reduce the visible signs of aging. These include wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots
- Remove facial and ingrown hair
- Reduce other skin imperfections
What are the types of laser treatments?
The following are the types:
- Ablative lasers- Here erbium and CO2 laser tools are utilized to physically burn away or peel the top layer of the skin. This then removes the imperfections and other superficial issues that are gotten rid of.
- Non-ablative lasers- Here no skin layer is removed and rather pulse laser light and fractional layers are used for the treatments.
How do anti-aging laser treatments work?
Most anti-aging treatments work in the same way. A targeted laser tool is used against the area of treatment and high-intensity laser lights will be shone upon the skin. This penetrates the skin deeply. The effects will be visible upon the intensity of the lights used.
Certain lasers will beam the light directly into the hair follicles. With the light absorption, the hair follicles are seen to get destroyed permanently. Various lasers work differently:
- CO2 lasers- They are ablative and are used to treat scars. They are also very effective against wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Erbium lasers- They are both ablative and non-ablative depending upon your need and the tool used. They help in collagen production and are a great cure against aging spots.
- Fractional lasers- They break up the tool’s laser into a set of smaller beams to speed up the treatment process. They are good against blemishes.
- IPL- They reduce hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and acne issues.
Clinique Anti Aging treatments are just going to reward you with your younger skin.
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019